- In compliance with
CEI/EN 60598-1:2008 Lighting source
CEI/EN 60598-2-3 Street lighting source
EN 62471 phobiological risck EXENT GROUP RG0.
EN 62031 Led modul.
2004/108/CE Electromagnetic compatibilities fo lighting luminaire
UNI 10819 lighting pollution EXENT
Dimensions - Area - Weight
Height Width Lenght Diametre Area exposed to wind (S)
Weight 745 mm 450 mm 450 mm 0.15 m2 7.3 Kg
Voltage Frequency P. Rating IP CL II CL I Cos ϕ Operative Temp.
220- 240V 50-60 Hz 55 CL II > 0.9 -30°C...+40°C
Equiped with n. 12 Osram chip - 21,4w , 2057 lumen ,lifetime 70000h 4K , asimmetric optic
- Flange with a hole diam. 28 mm, on bottom frame for fixing to support.
- Suitable for head post or bracket.
- Die-cast and extruded aluminun (UNI EN 1706).
- Sheet aluminun.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
Structure - Main components
- Tilting upper square frame made in die-cast aluminum, for access to the auxiliary
and optical compartment.
- Bottom frame made in die-cast aluminum with four-armed bracket with flange
and a hole (diam. 28 mm) for attachment to the support.
Electric cable (diam. max 14 mm) fixed to a upright ( not included ) .
- Support plate LED module in aluminum sheet with high thickness for an optimal
- Refractive lens / PC screen - Geometry road and mixed areas.
- Refractive lens / PC screen -Rotosymmetrical for mixed areas.
- Electronic power supply for LED module.
- Terminals for wires with a max. section of 2,5 mm2
Operations and maintenance
- To access the optical and wiring compartment, unscrew a screw on upper frame and rotate it.
- Separate electronic driver from LED module, individually replaceable.
- Periodic maintenance for the external cleaning of the structure and the screens from dust and smog (the operations must be performed with the line power off and with luminaire cold).
- Standard color is dark gray, type EUROCOMITALIA.
- Information about paint steps used on this product in specific technical sheet.